Hi from Krakow - Poland

JamesEnfield

Hi Folks. 

I'm currently waiting for delivery of my Skoda Superb Laurin & Klement 2.0 TSI 272 PS 4x4 Liftback Moon White with 19 inch wheels, sunroof and all bells & whistles that I found useful. Joining this forum as I've seen many good conversation about Skoda's here and therefore want to also share my thoughts when the car is here. :)

• Like 1

Thanks, I do hope so!

I drove a Peugeot 308 2015 SW 130 ps so that’s a BIG change. We also have a Qashqai II FL that is my wife’s daily car. Unfortunately it has very little trunk space and with a little one at home you need to take LOT of things with you for any trip. We’ve managed to go for 1 week holiday but space was tight. When we saw Superb’s trunk and space on back seats it was clear what to buy.

I also tested 2.5L Mazda 6 Sportkombi FL 2018, truly hreat car but natural aspiration instead of turbo takes away this rocket like feeling. 

The other competitor was Alfa Giulia 2.0 4x4 Veloce 280 PS - and it’s a great car for couple but not with a kid. Maybe one day in future :-) 

Then finally Octavia RS combi (245 PS) but the build quality of Superb won. Plus I hated electronically generated engIne sound.