x4 16 inch steels with Hankook winter tyres

Northlodge

I purchased these when I had a Mk2 Octavia estate, used for a few winters. Swapped out for alloys during the summer and stored in a dry garage when not in use.

They have x4 Hankook Winter I-cept evo tyres 205/55R16 91H

http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Tyre/Hankook/Winter-i-cept-evo.htm

I was going to use these on my Superb and put x2 new tyres on for this winter, and the other 2 would probably still do for another winters use. But I have instead opted to put Continental all season tyres on my Superb alloys, so these are no longer needed. Although not the most expensive winter tyres, they seem to do the trick very well. I live at the bottom of a hill and have to depart up through a wooded track. Never had a problem when it’s had a decent layer of snow on it, same goes for any icing conditions.

I think the steel wheels are aftermarkets rather than OEM VAG, so don’t really know what any of the stamped info means around the centre which reads as follows = ET60 R1 16019 R1-1492

No idea re pricing, but would accept £100 collected from Hatfield, Herts

E066A818-BA59-46E1-9BF6-BA776EA52F56.jpeg

17ED029E-329D-4EEE-9ED2-11C4E6E5439D.jpeg

CAAF0D53-B73F-453B-873B-2A5C14A6EB30.jpeg

BE411B84-12C7-435E-AB8F-B429F1A0A4FA.jpeg

Edited by Northlodge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gizmo locked this topic