Problem with Radio

Hi skoda owners. I was recently faced with an issue regarding the ignition of my car, Skoda Octavia 07’, So, the workshop had to replace the ignition coupler which was melted due to some reasons. Well, now I have no issue with the ignition but which bugs me is that car radio won’t turn on. I checked the fuses, i removed the radio and what it feels like is that it’s getting the positive current but not the ground. How can i fix it?

774E4177-028F-46DD-B560-18B002A6E8F9.jpeg

Edited by antarpreet

Five minutes with a multimeter should confirm if it's got permanent live and ground.

Assuming your correct, you need to find out why it's got no ground and fix it. There shouldn't be a fuse along the ground path so you may have a damaged wire somewhere.

Thanks. Found the issue.

24 minutes ago, langers2k said:

Five minutes with a multimeter should confirm if it's got permanent live and ground.

Assuming your correct, you need to find out why it's got no ground and fix it. There shouldn't be a fuse along the ground path so you may have a damaged wire somewhere.