Mk2 Fabia Vrs Pre 2013 steering wheel & airbag.

Since the mk2 fabia vrs got a steering wheel upgrade in 2013 and left the rest of us in the dark ages...I'm looking to upgrade my steering wheel to the 2013+ model however...........Whilst browsing for a 2013 fabia vrs wheel I came across many Octavia and Superb wheels, The question is will another model of cars steering wheel fit? Looking online the airbag and fitment all look very similar to each other.

What's the thoughts?

Thanks

19 minutes ago, JGrindel said:

@Eddie-NL - I had an Octavia / Superb wheel fitted to my elegance as the airbag was the same as my stock wheel. I have tagged Eddie who is quite clued up on wheels as he fitted mine and made the custom loom to convert it from non mfsw to one that can.  

Thanks mate!

I did notice all

the airbags seem to have the same universal shape to them, The bolts and locks mech look almost identical to other models

too. I’d obviously have to go with the DSG variant for mine however the flat bottom Octavia Vrs steering wheels look amazing!