Limited Edition Blue VRS

Is there any real interest in these cars?! I am thinking of selling mine, and it’s a reluctant sale but is there any extra value above a standard VRS? Is it a collectible car?! I don’t want a fortune for it but a fair price! Thanks!

It’s a standard car with service history. Is there a price guide anywhere for reference?! I was offered a cash price for the car but no where near what I would call a realistic offer.

I agree you will get more than a std vrs, + you can add a little more if it has had absolutely NO modifications to it as these are extremely rare.

Spend a few hours looking on  FB marketplace, Gumtree, Piston heads etc at the prices, and look closely at price and what if any mods have been done and you will get a good idea on what to ask.

I have just bought another one as i had one when they 1st came out and the worst decision was to sell it as i was contacted by it current owner approx 3 years ago and it had done 250K miles, parts replaced were only wear and tear because it had been serviced regularly.

It’s original with no mods but not perfect or low mileage (@116000). The imperfections are all age related and cosmetic. It’s the age old thing about not giving it away but being realistic!