2013 elegance creaking peddles

Shakeyblade

Hi Guys/Gals 

I have just purchased a 2013 Citigo greentec elegance 30k miles. I have noticed after a few miles that the clutch peddle starts to creak.

Does anyone else have the same issue, is it common and are there any fixes?

thanks 

shakey.

Not sure about the clutch click as i have personally only driven it 3 miles, it is the Dragons run about.

Going to take it for a decent run tonight and see how bad it is and if we have the clutch click. Luckily the car came with 12 month warranty so back it will go.:)  

18 hours ago, nbJubilee said:

My clutch pedal was changed under warranty for creaking. My car has the five year extended warranty.

can i ask what year car you have, did they willingly change it are was it a struggle to get them to do it?

My Citigo is a 2014 model. Dealer Haselden changed the pedal without problems. Only trouble was the long wait on order. Usually have to wait for parts. Nothing I order has been in stock.

Current issue is alloy wheels to tyre bead problem allowing tyre to deflate. Had this issue with all my Skodas and none with my other cars.

Edited by nbJubilee
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, nbJubilee said:

My Citigo is a 2014 model. Dealer Haselden changed the pedal without problems. Only trouble was the long wait on order. Usually have to wait for parts. Nothing I order has been in stock.

Current issue is alloy wheels to tyre bead problem allowing tyre to deflate. Had this issue with all my Skodas and none with my other cars.

Thats interesting had a very small puncture repaired on the rear of mine , been back to the tyre place and they cant find nothing wrong , looses about 5lb a week

• Thanks 1