Crashed and some upgrades

Hi guys couple days ago i was at the traffic light waiting for it to go green while Royal Mail van rear ended me while at standstill caused few grand worth of damage and pain in back of my neck and sholder and that is just after couple months of owning it :( any how as i have now replacment kia optima (not a bad car) and it has paddle shifters which is lovely.So I had a look on online and found superb steering wheel that looks exactly like mine with paddle shifters on steering wheel.Now i have read that someone has swapped  superb steering wheel from normal to with shifters and it worked without coding or anything just strait swap.Does anybody knows if superb wheel fits octavia and would it need coding or just a swap as is not a vrs wheel is just normal from se-l superb and buttons are arranged same?Many thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys i finally got my car from repair shop today and i have installed new skoda superb steering wheel with paddle shifters and it was a strait swap no coding just replace one that was on and it works perfectly :) steering wheel i got of ebay for £130.Today i have received my OBDEleven as well and done few adaptation like fan speed,confort indicator but now I'm trying to activate second rear fog light and headlight washer delay to 2 second but i can not find so if any of you guys have pointers please let me know.Thanks. 

Here is a guide to changing the headlight washer delay.

1. Select ‘09’ Central Electrics
  2. Select ‘Adaptation’
  3. Scroll to ‘Scheinwerferreinigung’.
  4. Change the value under ‘SRA Verzoegerungszeit’ from ‘0 ms’ to ‘2000 ms’.
  5. Green tick to Confirm

Screenshot_20181125-131835.png

Screenshot_20181125-131549.png

Screenshot_20181125-131810.png

Screenshot_20181125-131823.png

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, saladdays said:

Hi Scott, thanks for posting the screenshots.  Which version of ODB 11 did you use?  Please let it be the cheap one!

I have the pro version.  I bought it back in 2016 though. Think it was around £50 all in, maybe. Not sure how much it is now.