Center console .

NZ100

• 1 month later...

Hi, i had a bit of a go last weekend.

There isn't an armrest, once I found the hidden screws it seems that the console then slides back.

I'm waiting for some good weather to put some heated leather seats in, but just looking at how to fit a loom etc before hand. 

Hi NZ100,

I, for one, would be very interested in a write-up on fitting the seats once you have completed the job.

Not contemplating leather here but do fancy some heated pads incorporated into the existing seats - so would like to see how you tackle the wiring side of things, switch locations  etc.

Best of luck with the project.

Pete

Hi Pete, if i think about it, i might just do that.

I have fitted different seats in the past, the last ones i fitted were from a Fabia Monty Carlo.

I was worried about the wiring side of things, but got some great help from people on the Fabia site.

My biggest problem are the switches, that's why i was looking at taking the center console out to see what space i had, there isn't a lot .

On the heated pad side of things, my local Aldi are selling heated pads that just sit on top of the seat, and plug into cigarette lighter, might be easier for me to do that, but i've bought the loom now.

These will be coming up for sale when I get my leather ones in.

20181105_145952.jpg

Edited by NZ100
Xyz