Heater matrix pipes

Evening, changing the matrix on my vrs along with adding the adapter from a petrol variant so I can add rubber hose, Ive been told the pipes will fit with this part number 6R0121157 and have also been told they don't fit but nobody has shown any pictures of fitment so I'm not 100% on what is true

So if anyone has fitted these pipes to their vrs can you shed some light on the fitment or point me in the direction of where to get hose and the diameter I need, I was hoping I could fit the pipes I've mentioned, my only concern with generic hose is that its essentially a straight piece of hose and doesn't have the designed bends etc, thanks

FB_IMG_1542785640743.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

No they don't fit. The original metal ones have a coupler with a screw at the end , and it is in 1 peace with the metal pipes itself. I changed mine 1 week ago and it is a real pain in the ass to fit those 2 little rubber o rings.