Fabia Monte Carlo / Monte Carlo Tech

Lloydy11

Hi all a little help required  i am about to purchase my daughter her 1st car the im buying is a 2012 fabia monte carlo (Black on Red) how ever this car has got factory fitted satnav and rear parking sensors ..does that mean that this is the monte carlo tech version ....i cant finf any info anywhere on the spec difference between the basic monte carlo and the monte carlo tech version 

The car has only done 16k since new and 1 owner from new 

Thanks in advance Mike

What power, 86 or 105ps?

Monte Carlo Tech not launched until 2013 i believe. 

Because they were too expensive as just Monte Carlo and not selling well.

Be sure the 1.2 PS is the correct power as advertised as some are mis-sold / advertised.

http://autoexpress.co.uk/skoda/fabia/63407/skoda-fabia-monte-carlo-tech

After this there were estates and then the Black / White editions that need not be Black or White.

Edited by Offski

Almost certainly not a Monte Carlo Tech unless pre-production / Media car and slipped through the net.

If a Mod moves this to the Fabia Mk2 section there will be Monte Carlo owners and those in the know.

Plenty threads from 2012 / 2013 on the subject and since in that section.

PS

Link works now.  But so does a Google.

Edited by Offski

4 hours ago, Lloydy11 said:

Does this model have bluetooth ?? It has amundsen satnav with phone function button ...but cant seem to connect phone via bluetooth ...

outer ones are drls there may be a button next to the fuses if you pull the panel under the dash you'll see it.

with bluetooth hold the set up button on the phone option then it should say versions then if it has bluetooth there should be a bluetooth address there.

Hi all

I would like to update my drls from the normal bulbs to maybe an led style bulb ..has anyonevelse done this ..if so what bulb do i need ?? ..a link of the bulb required would be fantastic 

T.I.A 

Mike

10 hours ago, Lloydy11 said:

Hi all

I would like to update my drls from the normal bulbs to maybe an led style bulb ..has anyonevelse done this ..if so what bulb do i need ?? ..a link of the bulb required would be fantastic 

T.I.A 

Mike

https://www.hids4u.co.uk/382-Twenty20-Cree-LED-12V-P21W-Canbus-Bayonet-Bulb.html