**SOLD** Seat Leon Cupra K1 Seats (Mk2 Octavia fitment)

Dubbsley

Seat Leon Cupra K1 interior, front & rear seats.

Front seats are direct bolt in plug & play for mk2 Octavia’s, the rears will direct fit into mk2 Octavia’s (I never bothered)

£300

DM on here or WhatsApp 07530886389

570C1EC5-8AF5-4D15-9AA4-2DBB34C1540A.thumb.jpeg.c429837826d8ae54675485df6d1b0656.jpeg

AAB99595-4803-473C-9BD6-C1EFF4491328.thumb.jpeg.2c5847a56860ce5a12856c8d9b5a4def.jpeg

Edited by Dubbsley

3 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Do you know if the front seats have more adjustment than the standard Octavia seats? I find mine a bit rubbish in comparison to past cars.

Also, whereabouts are you? Cheers.

When you say more adjustment, how do you mean?

These are far more comfortable & offer more support compared to the standard Vrs seats. 

I’m just outside Cambridge.

Well, in my Octavia (non vrs), the seats go forward and backward (and up or down at the same time), the seat back goes forward and backward, and there's a lumbar support cushion which seems to deflate over time. That's all the adjustment I have, and would be nice to have more...

8 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Well, in my Octavia (non vrs), the seats go forward and backward (and up or down at the same time), the seat back goes forward and backward, and there's a lumbar support cushion which seems to deflate over time. That's all the adjustment I have, and would be nice to have more...

8 minutes ago, sandspider said:

Cambridge is a bit of a way anyway though.

These have the the same movement as your current seats but they don’t have the adjustable lumbar cushion (neither have the Vrs seats) but the side bolsters (upper & lower) are firmer & slightly deeper. Not sure what other adjustments you can have in a seat.

where abouts are you?

My Subaru legacy had adjustable seat base height, forward and backward adjustment just on the base, headrest adjustment main seat height adjustment without having to move thr seat backwards and forwards, etc. Sounds like these won't do what I'm after.

Cheers anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Dubbsley said:

You would have to arrange it all & let me know when collection would be & how they want them wrapped up?

I'll look into it pal.

I'm 50/50 atm if I'm honest, its either continue to mod or sell my VRS.

Cheers for the quick replies.

• 3 months later...