Gloss screen protector for old Columbus?

Hi,

just wondered if anyone had come across a screen protector or something for the Columbus screen that has a matte effect? I’ve been driving a new Karoq over Christmas as my Superb is with the dealership, and prefer the new gloss effect screen

thx

• 3 weeks later...

The only way to do it is to line the edges with 3m knifeless finish line tape, stick on a gloss screen protector of big enough size and trim excess off with the knifeless tape. 

You made need to practice first but it's what they use to cut shapes on vinyl wrap without putting a blade to the car.

Not sure what the finish would be like and you may suffer excess reflection but for a few quid it's worth a try. If you do it I wouldn't mind seeing the results as I've got the same matte screen too.

Edited by ChipUK
Spelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2019 at 09:27, rumiexile said:

These are for a 2015 Superb which is Mark 2????