Headlight adjuster mitor clip

Jaspire

Anyone have any idea where I can get the clip on bit that goes between the adjuster motor and the back if the headlight?

My daughters off side headlight wasn't adjusting and I discovered the adjuster motor was missing.  Thankfully I have 2 or 3 in the garage, so I went and fitted one, still not moving. 

I assumed they were the same as the xenon's I had on my old vRS but they aren't. The motor is working, but the bit that the ball section of the motor arm pushes into is missing.

Any ideas what this looks like or where I can find it?

Cheers

Lennie

That pic looks like my xenons did, but on her elegance it is normal headlights, and it looks from what I can see, as if there should be a bush or similar which has a cup end and the other end has what feels like three slotted gaps in it to slip onto the height adjuster.

Thanks.  Lennie.

Edited by Jaspire

The pic is halogen.

There is a guy on here called hutchysrs50 who deals in Fabia headlights all the time. He might be able to send you a used part if it's removable. He will know all about it. Nice guy too.

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/profile/64926-hutchysrs50/

Its this little white bit isn't it? I seem to remember changing a motor and having to use a big push to get the bits to click together.

s-l1600.jpg

No its actually this bit the arrow is pointing at in the bottom picture.  Hers isn't like that though.  Which makes me think they aren't the original lights now.

Screenshot_20190105-060645.png

Edited by Jaspire