Lighting failure

Some of the  lights on my 2009 Laurin and Klement DSG have failed. All bulbs are good. It's criss crossed. So front right headlight out.. rear left tailight. Front left fog out ... right brake light....  marker lights on left taillights out... right one is good. Left front turn signal.good. right rear turn signal good. 

All fuses good. All bulbs good..

Any ideas? 

F16 replaced. Makes sense. I was towing a trailer and tow electrics are hard wired into rear lights. Hence the additional load. Would it be worth perhaps increasing this to perhaps 20 amp for when towing?  Now that is sorted my ABS light is on. Any ideas? 

From PM:

I changed F16 and it sorted the issue.  But now the airbag light is on. Any ideas? 

I wouldn't expect that to have caused the airbag light to come on, there might be another dodgy fuse somewhere.

Unfortunately, if the airbag light is on, you'll need diagnostic equipment to clear the whatever fault code caused it.

Links to a couple of threads that might help you find a helpful local member with VCDS or similar:

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/262215-list-of-vcds-owners-previously-known-as-vag-com-vcp-owners/?page=1

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/224376-vcds-owners-map/

1 minute ago, Skodadrivingamerican said:

Would it be worth perhaps increasing this to perhaps 20 amp for when towing?

The fuse is there to protect the wiring. By using a larger fuse it'll mean the wiring will go pop rather than the fuse... Wiring is much harder to fix/replace than a fuse ;)

1 minute ago, Skodadrivingamerican said:

Now that is sorted my ABS light is on. Any ideas? 

Take it for a short drive and it might clear it.