Beadles Skoda - Southend

Recently opened on the A127..  

My Superb 3 failed before christmas and was finally recovered there (literally the day before it officially opened). Unable to diagnose the fault (even with Skoda UK in attendance), the car was transported to their Maidstone branch. 

Local staff were very helpful and gave me progress updates when they said they would. 

It does seem very quite in the dealership...  

Edited by jstallan

• 11 months later...
On 31/01/2019 at 17:15, jstallan said:

Recently opened on the A127..  

My Superb 3 failed before christmas and was finally recovered there (literally the day before it officially opened). Unable to diagnose the fault (even with Skoda UK in attendance), the car was transported to their Maidstone branch. 

Local staff were very helpful and gave me progress updates when they said they would. 

It does seem very quite in the dealership...  

did southend sort the problem ?  or maidstone ?

On 29/01/2020 at 23:17, Dellbert said:

did southend sort the problem ?  or maidstone ?

Maidstone...  to be fair to Southend, the branch had only just opened and I don't think they had the skilled technicians...  Southend service is pretty good these days

• 2 months later...

The Southend branch is small.   It used to be a LandRover dealer and many of the same staff are there.   They seem a helpful bunch, they were when I had a permanently broken Landy.    I have a Kodiaq on order with them now.

• 7 months later...

Sothend service dept are no good at all  

Service manager tried to fobb me off with 'there all like that'  rubbish  then had to transport to Maidstone  some months later fault re occured in the cooling system (NOT THE SILICA BAG AS SUSPECTED ) southend were not interested  ...

Maidstone were brilliant  Simon the service manager went above and beyond to sort the car (fingers crossed )

Would i go to Southend  ? not even with a wheel barrow .