SOLD - Montblanc rear mounted 2 bike carrier £40

adamal

I finally say goodbye to my trusted Octy Mk2 at the end of the month.  Now stripped back to standard, the last item I have for sale is the Montblanc S2 rear mounted cycle carrier which is a brilliant way to carry 2 large bikes around. Here is the item on the Montblanc site.

https://www.montblancgroup.com/en/gb/products/bike-racks/trunk-bike-racks/rear-trek-s2/691252/

This one is well used but in good condition with all fittings present. The fitting kit is number 3 in this case but others are available separately for under £20. The attached shows which kit you need:
http://fulfilment.fps-click.co.uk/applicationguides/MontBlanc_Cycle Carriers_01FEB15.pdf

This example contains kit 691263 (kits are listed in last column). 691261, 691262 or 691264 will need to be bought separately if your car needs one of those. 

Once set up once for your car for the first time you can leave it mostly set up while still folding it quite flat for easier storage. 

When using it there was very little extra fuel consumed unlike the roof mounted carrier I had before and the bikes are held in an extremely stable fashion. It takes a few minutes to attach but it is by far the best bike carrier I have used. 

This too big to post so it will need to be collected from Newport NP20 or Pontypridd CF37 please, or I can meet half way if you are reasonably close. 

Any questions please send a message.

Thanks

Adam

20190217_120717.jpg

20190217_120748.jpg

Edited by adamal
Pictures added
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...