Towing mirrors

Platlet

Emuk mirrors are highly recommended:

For the Kodiaq without driver assistance camera - EMUK 100903 - try here: 

https://www.caravanspiegels.nl/index.php?route=product/search&search=EMUK 100903&description=true

For Kodiaq with driver assistance camera - EMUK 100904 - try here:

https://www.caravanspiegels.nl/index.php?route=product/search&search=EMUK 100904&description=true

• Like 2

I have the Milenco Grand Aero 3 XL mirrors which will fit. I believe that some of their other models have the same fittings, it's just the mirror shapes that vary. or in my case, the arms are longer. They will fit on either the top or bottom of the car mirror housing, but you need to open the clamps quite wide if fitting on the bottom because there's a ridge under the car mirror that has to be cleared.

Also, make sure you have your car mirrors adjusted to your liking before fitting the towing mirrors because there isn't much clearance between the car mirror and the towing mirror clamp once fitted.

Also, turn off the auto folding mirror function because the towing mirrors will foul the bodywork.

If you come across them, don't be tempted by  Streetwize stick on mirrors. They will stick on but there's no room for adjustment once on because the car mirror housing is too deep.

• Like 1

I use Milenco mirrors,. You need to change the standard pads that grip the mirrors for Milenco aero f pads, available from thecaravanshop. They make a world of difference. Fix to the top of the mirror and you can keep the folding function

Edited by captainslogg
added more info