Washer pipe connector?

Hey guys,

So I’ve had the infamous rear wiper jet not working, I pulled up all the carpet this afternoon and there is massive pools of washer fluid as expected in the boot. However the washer pipe hasn’t popped off the connector, so I took it off and put it back on to see if it was loose and I’ve tried the wiper jet a few times, basically it’s leaking out of the connector piece itself, it looks like the white clip is too loose or something.

Does anyone know if you can just get a replacement clip? If so, from where? Any part number? Or do I need a whole new pipe? If so, how on earth do I fit it and where can I get one from?

picture attached so you know exactly what I’m talking about (the metal around it was something I tried to see if it was leaking out of there) any help much appreciated. 

E5518FA8-C289-41A0-95FE-CEBB0E2E510F.jpeg

• Like 1

The black ribbed pipe looks wet, are you sure the connector is leaking?

From the looks of the clip, your wire clamps won't do anything on that part of it anyway.

Rather than ask here, why not just ask a dealer or mail order Skoda parts.

Yep 100% the connector, the pipe is wet because I wiped all the pipe to get the fluid that had run down with an already damp cloth.  You can see it leaking out the connector when I open the boot straight after trying the rear jet.

I know the wires don’t work mate or I wouldn’t be here asking for a part lol. I just couldn’t be arsed to take them off after trying.

Because 1)  being a skoda forum and the rear jet being a very common issue, I thought someone might know the part number and save me going down to a dealer to be ripped off for a a part that’s likely cheaper elsewhere.

2) I don’t know what the part number is or if  it’s got a particular name, that’s why I can’t mail order it either.

I read somewhere someone has a leak here and tried fuel clips so might give that a go.

Edited by Jonny_VRS89

This may do it but not 100% sure  its a 2 part kit one male the other female as all you need is the clip I think 5J0955871A is the part the other side is 5J0955871B but its the diameter of the clip I'm unsure about.

On 27/02/2019 at 19:52, Busamad said:

This may do it but not 100% sure  its a 2 part kit one male the other female as all you need is the clip I think 5J0955871A is the part the other side is 5J0955871B but its the diameter of the clip I'm unsure about.

I’ve ordered one so hopefully that solves the problem. If not I’m guessing it’s back pressure from blocked washer jets. Thanks for the part numbers dude :)