EZ Car Care 30% Off Until 4 Mar 19

Thanks for that. I've got so much of their stuff now, I'm going to need an extension for the shed. Just this week I received Gecko Glass Cleaner and Supercharged Shampoo in Professional sizes. 

Not sure if it's down to CDO or I just like uniformity, but I much prefer the look of the Professional bottles! 

Next on my list is BH Soft and Medium Clay Bars , (possibly  Cleanser Fluid, though I have some Cleanser Polish remaining) and AG Air Freshener Concentrate (1litre makes 25 litres). 

2 hours ago, Fin69 said:

Thanks for that. I've got so much of their stuff now, I'm going to need an extension for the shed. Just this week I received Gecko Glass Cleaner and Supercharged Shampoo in Professional sizes. 

Not sure if it's down to CDO or I just like uniformity, but I much prefer the look of the Professional bottles! 

Next on my list is BH Soft and Medium Clay Bars , (possibly  Cleanser Fluid, though I have some Cleanser Polish remaining) and AG Air Freshener Concentrate (1litre makes 25 litres). 

Can u let us know how you get along with gecko? Maybe take some pictures of it beeding if you could?

Will do, but cleaning windows is my Achilles Heel. I currently use AG Glass Polish as I can see all the bits I missed. 

Also, it will be in a few days as it's blowing an absolute hoolie here at the moment and is due to do so for the next week or so. 

And then it's supposed to snow/freeze for a week! 

There is a video at the bottom of the page which shows how it's suppose to operate. To be fair, I find even AG Glass Polish has some hydrophobic qualities, and I don't tend to use the wipers as much. 

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/products/gecko-hydrophobic-window-glass-cleaner-1-litre?variant=23784236359

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/03/2019 at 17:44, Vrsboi said:

Can u let us know how you get along with gecko? Maybe take some pictures of it beeding if you could?

Just applied two coats today. As stated, even though cleaning glass is my Achilles Heel, I found it quite easy to apply and wipe off, without leaving any blatantly obvious streaks or smears. Will find out tonight if this still holds true! 

The one curious thing I observed whilst wiping it off was the appearance of a white dusting on the cloth. I've put this down to one of two things;

I cleaned the car yesterday and the white dusting is pollen from the trees in the garden. 

Or, 

It is removing the residue of the previously applied AG Glass Polish. 

It's supposed to rain later today so will hopefully get a phot of it doing its thing. 

If you decide to take the plunge and buy, I'd also purchase several of their Fish scale Glass Cleaning cloths;

https://www.ezcarcare.co.uk/products/ez-blue-fishscale-window-glass-cloth-16x16?variant=40500637258

I used an ordinary microfibre cloth to apply, one of their Fishscale cloths to wipe off and a waffle glass cleaning cloth to give it all a once over. 

Just a heads up, I find the Fishscale cloth very 'grippy', it can stick or drag  to the glass as you are wiping, but it appears to do an excellent job. 

• 2 months later...

I'm still a big fan and user of EZ products.

Recently started using their Geogel alloy wheel cleaner.

Disappointingly they stopped doing the EZ Slick tyre dressing - due to cost increase on raw ingredients.

The replacement is EZ Revive - for which they kindly sent out a free sample for trial; but just not as good as Slick.

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/06/2019 at 18:38, Fin69 said:

Great news - thanks for sharing, i did see this on Facebook.

Just trying to confirm if its the original forumulation or new version....

I did get info that one of the main chemicals in the old version was now too pricey for the market.