Hatchback Eibach Kit on an Estate??

I bought Brimma's Fabia 'for my wife' a couple of years ago, and the Top Mounts need changed, so I was going to order new springs while I am there and just change them.

The only thing that I have ever wanted to change on the car was levelling it out suspension wise.  The B12 Kit fitted uses the Eibach Pro Kit springs which for the Estate lowers the front 30mm and the rear 20mm.

I don't have a problem with the 30mm, another 10mm wouldn't kill the car, but I have a Maxton design front splitter to fit at some point, so I'll leave it as it is, however I would like the rear dropped a bit, as I feel it still looks a bit out of kilter with only 20mm.  I understand the though process behind it only being 20mm, but the heaviest thing she puts in the boot is the dog, and that's a rare occurrence.

So will the Hatchback 30/30 Kit fit the Estate ok and has anyone done it?    (my brain says it obviously will, but it's not very reliable at the moment :) )

Thanks

Lennie

IMG_20170731_152709.jpg

Edited by Jaspire
Added pic