Best wind deflectors

Heko are good, had some on my last RS, I've got another set for this one, just waiting for a decent weather window to coincide with a day off to fit them.

Got them off of Ebay £30.

Enter this into Ebay: heko wind deflector skoda vrs

25 minutes ago, Maggle said:

What perceivable difference do they make? Not being critical, just trying to understand if I might need to get some by the way. :-)

I have got them on my van and for me best mod i done to it. In the winter You can put the window down slightly in wet weather and stops windows steaming up. You could use air con i know but i like the look as well of them.

1 hour ago, Mikebham said:

Has anyone had them on whilst having window tint film on? If so, did they damage the film at all?

Film is on the inside isn't it? The reflectors only touch the outside, so they'll never come into contact.

The clips are the only part that the film could maybe touch, but they shouldn't as they only touch the top of the glass, especially as most people don't seem to bother using them.