New owner need a hand please

Hi All Just picked up my new to me VRS MK 111.   Every thing fine untill it started to try and connect a phone.

Im not into media and have not got a phone to connect it to yet.   I have lost all the info on the maxt dot screen apart from it trying to connect an S8 phone that the previous owner must have had.  Tried everything going via all the menu's but the R/H steering wheel control including the scroll wheel will not override the phone connection on the maxi dot.

Mine Has not got the 2 green switch's on the end of the wiper control.   Every thing worked a treat on the way home from picking it up.

The last Auto I drove was a Borg Warner 35 in an "E" Jag 30 years back . Things have got a bit better and that's an understatement. Any help info will be gratefully received

Thanks in advance

46 minutes ago, CFBScout said:

If you go into the 'car' settings and 'bluetooth' via the main screen you can delete the previously stored phones, I would do that for starters

Hi Thanks for that, If i go into the bluetooth  menu it gives me lots of options but can not find how to delete this phone. It list's it but no delete option

It's not the easiest of menus to find, 

Menu

Settings

Bluetooth

Paired Devices

Then you will see any paired devices and there is a delete option against each

Thanks  Scout I was back & fourth like a yo yo but found it in the end.  Hope the wench can program her's into it without drama. Cheers

• Like 1