Bye bye Citigo - hello Fabia

DaveLees

After 3 1/2 years the pcp has finished on my wife's Citigo and we have gone for something a bit larger, a Fabia. 

The Citigo was a fun little car, great on the country roads around us, and could hold its own on the  A roads as well. Were it not for needing some extra space we would have had another Citigo. 

I would recommend it to anyone looking for a small affordable car. 

Great service as usual from Silbury Skoda. 

DSC_0640.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are in the same situation. I've loved the Citigo and like you said it's held its own on all roads. But we are needing something slightly bigger with 3 seats in the back. We are trading it for a Fabia Colour Edition in race Blue. We had to go for 75 MPI engine due to budget limit and couldn't stretch to the TSI I originally wanted. Should be getting it in a week or so's time as its still on its way from the factory:thumbup:.

I hope the three you are intend to seat in the back of the Fabia are of very modest proportions.

Or at least that they are subjected to only short distances.