Ordered Kodiaq L&K

I've oredered Kodiaq L&K 2.0 TSI 4x4 DSG this morning. Now waiting for the production week, they promised to have the information today. Can't wait. :)

I've included the following extras (at least, here in Serbia, this is extra):

Curtain airbags and side airbags front and rear (PE2)
Sliding Panoramic Sunroof (PH1)
Independent heating with remote control (PHC)
Ventilated front seats L&K (PHF)
Virtual pedal (PK9)
Heated windscreen + rain sensor (PKV)
"FRONT ASSIST" - adaptive cruise control to 160km/hour (PLI)
"PARK ASSIST" (PPA)
Comfort telephony with Koppelbox (wireless connection to the external aerial+wireless charging)+WLAN+rSAP+LTE (PT3)
"LANE ASSIST" and "BLIND SPOT DETECT", multifunction camera (PWC)
Family Package II (PXC)
Sleep package II (PXE)
Infotainment Navigations system "COLUMBUS" with integrable Maps Evropa,"SMART LINK" voice control + ICC (RAE)
Care Connect 3 years+Infotainment Online 1 year (YOX)
With extended safety system (proactive passenger protection system, basic and front) (7W2)
Child seat anchor, front right (ISOFIX) (3G2)
Virtual Cockpit (9S0)
Private emergency call system Emergency Call (NZ4)
Key for locking system (8QG)

Hopefully, won't have to wait too much.

?

Is that 2019?

Which country are you in, Czech Republic / Continental Europe or the UK?

Your dealer or Skoda using that Darren Brown App again.  Delivery in under 14 days from the production line!

They must know something Theresa May MP does not know.

Edited by Skoffski

Yes, 2019. I'm in Serbia, contintental Europe. My dealer called me yesterday, and that's what he said. I knew they are fast, just did not know it's gonna be this quick.

Wow that is quick I ordered my Kodiaq 12.03.2019 and am still waiting for a build week. I hope that or dealer is honest,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

My car was, unfortunately, delayed, but just got confirmation that it was built yesterday. Planned handover is on Monday or Tuesday next week. Can't wait!

On 04/04/2019 at 19:34, roynhayley said:

Wow that is quick I ordered my Kodiaq 12.03.2019 and am still waiting for a build week. I hope that or dealer is honest,

Blimey; I ordered my VRS on 28th March and I've been driving it for almost three weeks (would have been five weeks but the dealer sat on his hands for two weeks before I chased him for a handover date).

Picked up the Kodi last Saturday, can't believe how much ride quality has improved. I thought the Superb was a nice place to be but the Kodi is so much more refined. Body roll or sense of it will take awhile to get the hang of. Not sure on S/S maybe good thing time will tell. The rest is great thanks to a great dealer, Sparshatts of Hedge End been super helpful and cannot fault them.