This why i came back!

Post this up in the dealer review section too.

Impressive service, but having used RRG Rochdale before, I'd say it's more about that particular dealership than the entire Skoda dealership approach to Customer Service as a whole!!

• 1 month later...

And I'll be up there in a week or so for a service :thumbup:

They were £20 cheaper than Mitchells for a Yeti variable which surprised me. Thought pricing would be closer than that.

Glad they are better in person than over the internet, was looking at ordering a superb from them on carwow as they are my closest dealer but they were very poor at replying to messages. 

2 hours ago, Wardy said:

Did you ring them?

Didn't ring, one of the reasons I bought on carwow is because I hate phoning people 😐

4 minutes ago, Swervin_Mervin said:

We bought from them via Carwow.  Brilliant to deal with from start to finish.  Can't say the same about Stockport who reacted fairly badly at us mentioning we had an offer via Carwow from RRG Rochdale

Gald to hear they are ok, probably because I ordered in march, just took a lot of prompting to answer questions and get replies.

On 17/05/2019 at 14:44, Wardy said:

Just hope the car didn't cost you more on the basis of that!

No Rochdale were the second cheapest, about £200/300 difference, but would have used them as they are my closest dealer, instead of the cheapest that I have gone for that is at the other end of the country. But at least I get a good drive back in my new car!