ITX 2019: Ice track

Jaco2k

So, my first video from the ice track is up - hope to have a steady stream coming in the nearest times ;)
Day 2 is better, but I am starting with the Day 1 videos - there will be some footage following @Petunet and a big thanks to @brettikivi for the brilliant organization and the invite to participate :)
...next year there is more and you guys should join - there was a FWD petrol VRS in there, which can actually be seen stopped to assist (black car) on this video.

Sorry for it not being a Skoda, but there will be some Skoda goodness in later videos - I promise to use the same thread to show @Petunet car :)

• Like 4

Petu was *not slow* by any stretch of the imagination. I'm still blanking number plates in After Effects... should be done soon.

And thanks for the compliments, it was a great weekend. Thanks for joining!

Icetrack 2020 is coming for the three weekends: 25+26 Jan, 1+2 Feb and 8+9 Feb 2020. 

- Bret

Edited by brettikivi