Waxstock 2019 - Sunday 21st July

samuir1974

Anyone into car detailing - well worth a visit.... Waxstock at Ricoh Arena Coventry.

Show n Shine event, product demonstrations, some good discounts and like minded people for the most part.

https://www.waxstock.com/

I have been the last 3 years and really enjoyed it - plus stock up on some of my favourite products.

Hopefully see you there :thumbup:

• Like 2

On 22/06/2019 at 00:42, Vrsboi said:

Im coming and i have an indoor car spot reserved so if you see a black magic fabia vrs with a brisky sticker inside then its mine :)

Awesome - i'm sure Karl & i will stop by and say Hello if we see you at the car! :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Current floorplan link for Waxstock 2019 below.... see you Sunday!

Also - if i might be so bold - a product recommendation to seek out...

Bouncers Done & Dusted Si Edition - recently sampled this and VERY impressed.

Imagine Sonax BSD style beading.... but a MUCH slicker feel to the paintwork. :thumbup:

65276693_403136143953570_241715738749449

• Like 1

4 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Current floorplan link for Waxstock 2019 below.... see you Sunday!

Also - if i might be so bold - a product recommendation to seek out...

Bouncers Done & Dusted Si Edition - recently sampled this and VERY impressed.

Imagine Sonax BSD style beading.... but a MUCH slicker feel to the paintwork. :thumbup:

65276693_403136143953570_241715738749449

5l od done and dusted will be my first buy, its brilliant

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Vrsboi said:

5l od done and dusted will be my first buy, its brilliant

Yeah - one of my first stops too mate - wondering what the price will be like given 500ml was £12.50!!!!

Its like 2or 3 years ago Rupes did a launch deal on the iBrid at Waxstock.... the queue was mental and only 20 units for sale!

We always enjoy it though :thumbup:

12 hours ago, samuir1974 said:

Yeah - one of my first stops too mate - wondering what the price will be like given 500ml was £12.50!!!!

Its like 2or 3 years ago Rupes did a launch deal on the iBrid at Waxstock.... the queue was mental and only 20 units for sale!

im predicting a price of £50 simply bcause i think thats about right but i can be wrong, have you seen the new carbon collective blowers?

On 19/07/2019 at 08:04, samuir1974 said:

How did you find the show? Done and dusted was cheaper than I expected and it even came with a free spray bottle. Did you go to the clean and shiny stand? They had a lot of bargains

30 minutes ago, Vrsboi said:

How did you find the show? Done and dusted was cheaper than I expected and it even came with a free spray bottle. Did you go to the clean and shiny stand? They had a lot of bargains

Hiya mate - yep.... really enjoyed the show! How about you?

After the long queues to get in - we went to speak with Jay and his missus at Bouncers.....first stop!

10L later.... free sprayers to decant as you say and a freebie wax.... as we helped with some social media reviews. :thumbup:

That was my only purchase of the day actually....and at that price..... absolutely delighted!!!

We went round and spoke with some other vendors and came away with a lot of free samples.

Main one of interest was EZ new ceramics range - 3year lifetime. Darren offered us free samples for paint and alloys.

Also got some free Infinity Wax QDX and air freshener samples from Ollie, Plus Dave at Clean Your Car samples some Menzerna Shampoo and Alchemy QD.

All in all - another great event.

• 4 weeks later...

I was there!

If you were in the Arrive and Shine, I'm one of the judges and I'm also on the "gate".

As usual it was a great show with some amazing cars.

See you next year!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 14/08/2019 at 15:26, Nogrille said:

I was there!

If you were in the Arrive and Shine, I'm one of the judges and I'm also on the "gate".

As usual it was a great show with some amazing cars.

See you next year!

We skipped the Arrive n Shine this year buddy..... opted for the back car park in the van.

Another great show and some good bargains purchased. Managed to blag a good few freebies through the day as well.

Plus always nice to meet up with folks at least once a year!

See you there next year :thumbup: