Kindly requesting some help with xenon kit fitting

Hello everyone. I'm an owner of Fabia 1.2 TSI 110 style edition. As the title says I would like some help with xenon fitting on the headlights of the car. It has been over a year that I have installed a xenon kit on my car (or at least I tried) but I have some problems. First of all during my first attempt to install the kit I broke the original metal holders that were used for the halogen bulbs and in order to install the xenons I searched and bought these adapters instead.a182c423-af5f-4bdf-a6aa-9efb03ac0c8c_1.7

Although the installation seemed ok I found the bulbs were not holding very good inside the housing. They felt loose and not at the correct position inside the projector. 

The car was ordered with sports suspension and when it goes over a bump I can see the light pattern "shaking" which makes it very annoying.

I tried to find the original halogen holders but with no luck. I've even asked my dealer about them but they said to me they come in with whole the headlight unit. 

So I kindly ask for some help from anyone that has installed a xenon kit to instruct me how to install correctly the kit with steady and correct position of the bulbs and what holder I can use.

Thank you in advance!

Unfortunately I don't think someone can help me with this. I tried some work myself with the fitting of the bulbs. They seem steady and at the correct position since the beam pattern looks good. The problem that still exists is the "shake" of the beam pattern when the car hits a bump. What I found during my work was that the hole projector unit was not steady (I could move it with my finger a little bit). Maybe I damaged it when I was trying to correctly fit the bulbs. I don't know if there is a way to make it steady again. 😥

• Sad 1

• 1 month later...