Pre Clean Number Plate Removal

64VRS

OK, so this happened..

668771DC-B2B3-4479-9CFC-D1A8BC79EBC1.thumb.jpeg.d5ef2e9c58f8ae2bbd78e9632ccec61a.jpeg

29CFCD77-EEB2-4DCA-BE12-F6BE717ECEDF.thumb.jpeg.09775e8ca0ddb24aa7eb1b8dfab69282.jpeg

Please don't judge the state of the car, it needs a really good clean and it you see my other post I've just bought a stock of car cleaning goodies to do this. 

My question is this, how can I remove the remaining sticky pads before I clean my boot and bumper and replace my number plate?

Many thanks in advance..

Plastic blade to remove any big/easy bits.

Sometimes you can pull one end off and the rest follows.

Some spirit/cleaner to remove the sticky marks on a cloth.

Don't know what you can do about the reflection on the L-H-S of the second image though. 😉

Thanks AG Falco

38 minutes ago, AGFalco said:

Plastic blade to remove any big/easy bits.

Sometimes you can pull one end off and the rest follows.

Some spirit/cleaner to remove the sticky marks on a cloth.

Don't know what you can do about the reflection on the L-H-S of the second image though. 😉

Thanks AG Falco

Cheers @AGFalco for your help. 

Not sure I have any of those but I'll see what I have. You'll see what I mean if you read my Car Cleaning Newbie post. 

Took the pic on the L-H-S quickly and didn't realise my ugly mug was in the pic till I posted 🤣🤣