SatNav forgetting destination when i switch ignition off

Does anybody else have issues with the SatNav forgetting the route and destination if you for example, 'Stop for a P*ss'.?

Everytime i get back in the car, i have to manualy set my destination again, really annoying.

Of course thats after ive reset my passenger mirror after i reverse parked into a bay.............some times it goes back up if i drive forward, sometimes it don't lol

Reminds me of when I planned a complicated route. Stopped for lunch. When I restarted, the satnav remembered the route, but wanted to take me back to the start. The only way I've figured to work around it is to plan the route and make each scheduled stop along the way a separate destination. A PITA, but it works.

But, to answer your question, I think the car is supposed to remember the last destination for an hour before it "forgets"/resets.

10 minutes ago, freelunch said:

Reminds me of when I planned a complicated route. Stopped for lunch. When I restarted, the satnav remembered the route, but wanted to take me back to the start. The only way I've figured to work around it is to plan the route and make each scheduled stop along the way a separate destination. A PITA, but it works.

But, to answer your question, I think the car is supposed to remember the last destination for an hour before it "forgets"/resets.

See that makes no sense lol, it should remain with the destination until you arrive, or cancel it.

I have just been to Isle of wight, and im there again Saturday, and the satnav forgot the route once i was on the ferry..........so i thought 'okay' when i get back in the car and about to debark ill set it to where i need to go on the island....................NOPE.

Satnav thought i was in the middle of nowhere, so would not find a route, i had to drive 10 mins onto island, pull over then input again, once it has found where i was...........needless to say id gone 10 mins the wrong direction haha.