Factory options

Scouse2197

5 minutes ago, Scouse2197 said:

Is there any way I can find out if the car has any factory fitted options via the registration or vin??

thanks

What model are you thinking of buying? Normally there is a sticker in the spare wheel well containing any options fitted plus the paint code but unless you know what they mean it won't help you much.;)

6 minutes ago, shyVRS245 said:

What model are you thinking of buying? Normally there is a sticker in the spare wheel well containing any options fitted plus the paint code but unless you know what they mean it won't help you much.;)

It’s a Elegance estate on a 64 plate...

just wondered if it had xenons or not! 

1 minute ago, Scouse2197 said:

It’s a Elegance estate on a 64 plate...

just wondered if it had xenons or not! 

Pretty certain it will have xenons with headlamp cleaning jets that pop out from the front bumper and automatically adjust (AFS) for height. Think front cornering lights are also standard which look like fog lights but come on as you turn the steering wheel to illuminate the pavement to pick out pedestrians in the dark.:)

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

Pretty certain it will have xenons with headlamp cleaning jets that pop out from the front bumper and automatically adjust (AFS) for height. Think front cornering lights are also standard which look like fog lights but come on as you turn the steering wheel to illuminate the pavement to pick out pedestrians in the dark.:)

Cheers mate, much appreciated

Think heated front seats were standard but things like a heated windscreen and sunroof are optional. Again rear parking sensors standard but front sensors optional. If you have a link to the garage I could look at the photo's for you.:thumbup:

5 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

Think heated front seats were standard but things like a heated windscreen and sunroof are optional. Again rear parking sensors standard but front sensors optional. If you have a link to the garage I could look at the photo's for you.:thumbup:

No heated seats on this one unfortunately, as I think I’m going to miss them.....

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201907019603340?advertising-location=at_cars&keywords=adaptive cruise&year-from=2014&maximum-mileage=70000&price-to=8500&postcode=ts183rs&body-type=Estate&transmission=Automatic&model=OCTAVIA&page=1&radius=1500&make=SKODA&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, shyVRS245 said:

Couple of photo's from my August 2013 Octavia's Brochure showing standard Elegance spec.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cheers, hopefully it will have xenons then as it has the headlight washers👍

2 minutes ago, OldBoyScout said:

Sorry if I am a bit late with this, but according to my August 2014 brochure Bi-Xenon, AFS and LED daytime running lights with cornering fog lights are an option on the Elegance but not standard.

I would say yes looking at the above standard equipment.:thumbup:

Bi Xenon are not standard. I have the winter pack, which includes heated front seats, heated front screen and heated washer nozzles, this was an option and not standard. Spare wheel is also an option. When collecting the car check that you have the correct locking wheel nut socket. Textile floor mats are standard, so they should be with the car. If the car is a DSG check that the software upgrade has been done, if so there should be a '34H5' sticker on the boot floor.