How long for service interval data to show?

Hi guys, serviced the superb the other day(friday) and reset the ESI according to rosstech youtube vid, using genuine vcds

Also, because their vid said it cant be done,and Im a bloke,  I tried the reset SRI option on the main screen. Which also works ,populated info and registered it as reset.

Noe ive only covered about 70 miles since, but service info is still blank. As in " service in ---- days or --- miles" . Is this correct, Im thinking that service indicator mileage is generated in 100's and I just havent done enough yet.

Thanks in advance

Dave

When mine is serviced it can take a few days and a few miles to register miles to next service, I think it takes some time to calculate based on the type of driving you do.

Ditto Chris. On one occasion mine took nearly four days. I had gone back to the dealer who did reset it and asked me to be patient. I was on my way back to the dealer when it reset, hence the near four day.

• 2 weeks later...

Update, it now shows distance to next service. Probaly took aboit 200 miles.Im sure there used to be 2 items shown before bit i can live with that.

I also seem to have now got the option to reset service interval cointdown by holding the odometer reset button!! Press and hold and now get the message "reset y/n" . Mustve turned something off or on with vcds