Battery state of charge mod

I have a mk3 octavia SE L and I was trying to turn on the battery state of charge mod with obdeleven so that I can see battery status when I keep the trip reset button down on speedo. It says it's turned on, but it actually dosent turn on because when you go back onto the mod, it says that it is turned off. It has used all my credits too lol by me trying to keep activating it. Does anyone know why it's doing this?

Best bet is to use long coding for all mods as you have greater control over what is actually being changed.  The preloaded 'apps' on OBD11 have been known to change not just the required elements to perform the mod so when it comes to reverting you have no idea what has been touched.

To sort your problem I would suggest getting the pro upgrade to be able to perform these long codings (they are not as complicated as they sound).  The investigate on the interwebs to see if anyone has listed the changes performed by the battery status mod.  Then go into the app and revert all the changes to what they should be and try doing the mod correctly.

On 05/08/2019 at 08:07, MarkyG82 said:

Best bet is to use long coding for all mods as you have greater control over what is actually being changed.  The preloaded 'apps' on OBD11 have been known to change not just the required elements to perform the mod so when it comes to reverting you have no idea what has been touched.

To sort your problem I would suggest getting the pro upgrade to be able to perform these long codings (they are not as complicated as they sound).  The investigate on the interwebs to see if anyone has listed the changes performed by the battery status mod.  Then go into the app and revert all the changes to what they should be and try doing the mod correctly.

Thanks. I'm gonna get the pro version and long code it