Brys montecarlo

Hey guys, 

bought my montecarlo 2 years ago with intentions of making some small modifications and I’m happy with the progress so far. 

Bought completely standard the hunt for alloys had already started, I found and fell in love with some tsw imola wheels in 17” and roughly 6 month later I fitted coilovers, once they were fitted and adjusted to suit I refurbished my wheels, altho they could be better 🙈 

after a small bump (my fault) and a new front end I talked the the body shop into smoothing the numberplate recess for a neater look, they also fitted my exhaust tip, I still run a front plate from a company called static plates and it literally peels off with ease for shows etc. I’ve Also painted my callipers yellow purely for the aesthetics. 

I think that that brings me up to date 

045B5910-AC7D-4925-B327-5718F0B0E5E0.jpeg

495B2008-1E23-4FE3-84CC-5CAB6559D65B.jpeg

AC641BB2-F2C4-41C4-B7F2-DD48461CA1DF.jpeg

DE1A9E4B-4841-453F-A141-1158A50754CF.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaymz said:

The car is looking mint! Can I ask how low it is? Been looking into lowering mine too.

Thanks mate 

I honestly don’t know 🙈 the coilovers are maxpeeding rods and still have helpers in the front wound all the way down and the adjuster cup is still in the also wound all the way down, very stiff, very bumpy but you get used to it