Which other VAG spare wheels fit?

Hi,

I've just purchased an MY2015 Octavia Estate (Petrol, DSG), which does not have a spare wheel. Reading back through the forums and doing some searching, I can see there a few options to retrofit one.

I was wondering if the spare wheel from any other VAG cars should fit - I know the offset etc can be checked, but I was thinking that if I can get one from a Golf / A3 etc, I've got a better chance of finding an OEM space saver / toolkit. For example:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-VW-GOLF-MK6-125-70-18-VW-TOURAN-SEAT-LEON-SPACE-SAVER-SPARE-WHEEL-TOOL-KIT/264448594474?hash=item3d925d522a:g:uyQAAOSwSJhdajzZ

Should any 18" VAG space saver be OK for the Octavia (and clear my brakes)? If not, does anyone have some part numbers that would be useful to look for to track one down?

Matt

My spare has arrived today, from a Golf MK5 I think. Does anyone know if there is a replacement nut/bolt that raises up to the level of the boot floor? The one that came with the wheel leaves about a 10cm cap under the floor, so the floor collapses.

5 hours ago, feenster said:

My spare has arrived today, from a Golf MK5 I think. Does anyone know if there is a replacement nut/bolt that raises up to the level of the boot floor? The one that came with the wheel leaves about a 10cm cap under the floor, so the floor collapses.

There's a polystyrene insert to hold the jack and wheel brace etc, which supports the floor, like this:

Screenshot_20190910-185427_eBay.thumb.jpg.975bef5deac827e25dea865afe27935c.jpg