Skoda Octavia 1.4 Tsi Estate 12k on clock

Hello my friend is selling a Octavia 1.4 Tsi Estate 13 plate with 12k on clock in dark grey its drives lovely and is a nice car but im finding it hard to value it? He has had to give up driving. Cheers 

20190907_154604.jpg

20190907_153953.jpg

Edited by johnyblade
Added pic

Very nice car by the looks of it. Potentially very desirable to a MK2 enthusiast, being one of the last MK2s with a very low mileage and a well regarded 1.4 Litre petrol engine. Good level of trim too judging by the fog lights, headlamp washers and alloys. Elegance? I'm guessing manual, as auto has not been mentioned. One owner?

Always difficult to get a reliable valuation until you actually sell the car, especially if it is exceptional in some way, but lots of advice on here, including this:

I was thinking somewhere in that ballpark, but a Regit valuation using the similar car's reg and 12K for the mileage came out at £5,000 for a private sale. In your position I would get a few valuations from wbac and the like, and advertise it for a bit more.