Citigo-e-iv debuts at Frankfurt

Zarch

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-frankfurt-motor-show/new-skoda-citigo-e-iv-arrives-frankfurt

Prices quoted around £15k.

I for one am going to be very interested in one of these being put off by the £300-£350/month PCP pricing of models like Leaf, e-Golf, Zoe etc

We'd love to get into having an electric car.

• Like 1

I'm really interested in this one too. 

We've just said goodbye to our second Nissan Leaf after 6 years and 40,000 miles. The current PCP / Lease deals have priced us out of an EV and we've returned to a Skoda Fabia Estate. 

Having driven EV for 6 years they are great and if it wasn't for the need for longer range we would of stayed in one. But a Citigo with a range of 170miles and a price of £15k would be very interesting! 

I've signed up on the website for more info and the dealer who has sold us our Fabia said that they should be out early next year. 

Talk of orders being taken from this week in Germany (page translated via Google)

CITIGO e iV: Start of order for the first ŠKODA electric battery

From Friday, customers will be able to order the CITIGO eV , with the trade premiere in early 2020. A 61 kW electric motor will be powered by a 60 Ah lithium-ion battery Energy content of 36.8 kWh. It allows a practical range of 260 kilometers (3), In Germany, the CITIGO e IV is available as an attractive leasing offer from 145 euros per month. The contract runs for three years and covers an annual mileage of 10,000 kilometers (2) . The purchase price is 20,950 euros. After deduction of the ŠKODA environmental bonus and the state subsidy to be applied for, the price is reduced to 16,570 euros.

All information on equipment details as well as engine and transmission options of the new ŠKODA models are available on the ŠKODA online media portal www.skoda-media.de 

https://www.skoda-media.de/press/detail/3240

VW Up EV price has been announced as £23,000 before the £3,500 grant (down to £19,500) with first UK customers receiving their cars in January 2020 and giving a range of 162 miles which should be the same for Citigo EV. Skoda should price their version slightly cheaper for the UK market say £500 lower giving a starting price of around £19,000 after the Government grant.:thumbup:

On 18/09/2019 at 15:08, shyVRS245 said:

VW Up EV price has been announced as £23,000 before the £3,500 grant (down to £19,500) with first UK customers receiving their cars in January 2020 and giving a range of 162 miles which should be the same for Citigo EV. Skoda should price their version slightly cheaper for the UK market say £500 lower giving a starting price of around £19,000 after the Government grant.:thumbup:

Where did you see the price please? I have not seen any confirmed prices anywhere for any version of the car. 

Well we know they have Factory Insiders and the chance Auto Express is correct is not even evens.

If there is any real news to give then why would VW UK not just give it to Autocar the publication owned by the Company they use for launches & publicity.

Haymarket Media Group.

I had seen that and she is quoting the current price for an e-up. I've seen prices from £15k for a Citigo up to £20k an Up and they're all estimates based on euro prices etc. I'd like to see official pricing. 

• Like 1

UK price before Government Grants.

The emergency budget or just the budget might have a nice increase in the grants on EV's. 

Small or sensible sized ones that will not only reduce emissions / pollution but also congestion in cities and towns unlike big SUV / prestige type EV's.  Or kiddy on Plug in Hybrids.

Edited by Roottootemoot

Was messing about on a German leasing page........ #workbored  😀

24 month lease, no deposit, 10k miles/year, 153 euros per month!!

Probably the most interesting bit.... deployment time - 5 months!! So maybe February at the earliest in Germany? Wondering if later here?

image.thumb.png.2773b1783004cbfb2192b5f68cd721f8.png

Also, lots of chatter (and heat) on the German equivalent of hotdeals with lower price / longer lease.

https://www.mydealz.de/deals/privat-gewerbeleasing-skoda-citigo-e-iv-ambition-83ps-ab-mtl-133-brutto-102-netto-3648-monate-lf-058-bzw-064-1439947

Interesting stuff.