Skoda Fabia Estate Rear passenger window replacement

To say this has been covered before is a dramatic understatement, seek and ye shall find a step by step guide, however if you're simply replacing the glass then you can just remove the two plastic pins from the mechanism, slide the new glass into place and hold it in the fully raised position, I used a suction cup, refit the metal carrier, wind it up until the holes for the pins line up with the holes in the carrier, lower glass into position and pop the nylon pins back in.

1 hour ago, sepulchrave said:

To say this has been covered before is a dramatic understatement, seek and ye shall find a step by step guide, however if you're simply replacing the glass then you can just remove the two plastic pins from the mechanism, slide the new glass into place and hold it in the fully raised position, I used a suction cup, refit the metal carrier, wind it up until the holes for the pins line up with the holes in the carrier, lower glass into position and pop the nylon pins back in.

Ive been searching for ages and ive not found a step by step guide... and how do you slide it into place I literally cant get the glass into the window carriers on the side?

27 minutes ago, barbecues0da said:

Ive been searching for ages and ive not found a step by step guide... and how do you slide it into place I literally cant get the glass into the window carriers on the side?

https://workshop-manuals.com/skoda/fabia-mk1/body/body_work/rear_doorsliding_doorwing_doorscentral_locking/rear_door/removing_and_installing_door_window/

HTH

J.

1 hour ago, barbecues0da said:

Thing is im struggling to even get it into the frame :/ im clueless ngl

Are you saying that you cannot get the glass into the frame with the seal removed? The glass is smaller than the metal frame, you do it from the outside and lower the glass into the guide rails in the door then pop the seals back in before following the procedure I outlined above.