Lost of power under hard acceleration

Hi guys new here. am having a issue with my Octavia vrs 2006 . Car went in to what I would call limp mode was no power . Had it looked at and was told it was this then that.  iv had the fuel filter, fuel sensor and fuel pump changed (1 in the engine) . And was ok for about 3 weeks . But now it is  ok if drivin normal but if you put your foot down and accelerate hard it losers power for maybe 15-30 seconds then kicks back in(car has no engine light on) been told now it could be 5 to 8 different things any help would be amazing thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

Mine goes limp (fnar fnar) whenever the turbo needs cleaning out. You can do this at home with a can of Mr Muscle oven cleaner - There's a thread on here all about it.

I usually scrub out the EGR while I'm there as well, just because...

So just in case the guy turns out to be more stone cold that sh17 hot, the above might be worth considering... and even if it's not those causing the problem, it's worth doing every now and then, anyway!!