Anyone ordering a facelifted Superb soon ?

I've got a face lift and it doesn't do wireless car play, mine doesn't do lane assist either (read my other posts)

Edited by panmat

Thanks for the reply but going by the pictures on the thread yours has the older infotainment which does not have wireless carplay

I don't think face lifted cars (version 3.5 if you like) that were announced about July 2019 have started to be delivered in the UK yet ?

Or I am wrong ?

Apologies I got my threads mixed up and thought your infotainment was the one on the wireless thread you posted but can now see the new one on your 'rejection' thread

How strange it does not have it because the Scala is supposed to and I'm sure I heard it being announced but perhaps it is going to appear in MY21 ?

The face lifted VW Passat got wireless Airplay and the capacitive steering wheel that the new Superb was not privy to as they are too "new" to be allowed in a Skoda 

News is they will come after the PHEV launches next year or maybe for the MY21 as mentioned above.

I've never actually had an issue in plugging my phone in, keeps it fully charged

I think a Superb now has a USB (still no type C connector , grrr) in the armrest...that's useful ...and was such a miss on the MK3 considering they have a place to tuck a tablet away in there 

Edited by Zenbasses

2 hours ago, Zenbasses said:

The face lifted VW Passat got wireless Airplay and the capacitive steering wheel that the new Superb was not privy to as they are too "new" to be allowed in a Skoda 

News is they will come after the PHEV launches next year or maybe for the MY21 as mentioned above.

I've never actually had an issue in plugging my phone in, keeps it fully charged

I think a Superb now has a USB (still no type C connector , grrr) in the armrest...that's useful ...and was such a miss on the MK3 considering they have a place to tuck a table away in there 

Must be a small table then...

As an owner of FL MY2020 I can confirm that:

• it doesn't have wireless carplay (it's the same infotainment as previously, nothing changed)
  • it doesn't have capacitive steering wheel
  • it actually does have 2 USB ports (at least as a standard in Sportline made for Polish market) - one in armrest and one under bolero/aircon. Of course you can get more USB's when you order 230v socket for rear seats but for 90% of ppl it's a waste of money
  • there are still USB-A ports (not newer USB type C)
  • it has new ACC system which can recognise signs and adjust speed accordingly + slows down in corners based on Amundsen/Columbus - event if one is not using them in particular moment. That's kind of nice feature!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just to throw a spanner in the works, what I can't understand is if using the sim card in the glovebox I nearly always shows 4 and 5 bars on the infotainment system. If however I use the same sim in my phone it very rarely goes above 2 to 3 bars and never 5.

Which leads me to think that the sim in the glovebox is somewhat amplified!