Retrofit coding help - RearView Cam Highline, Auxiliary heating, Front Sensors Driver Assistance System, ACC

Hello,

I recently bought the Octavia III MY2016 and finished there some functions (all original, according to the original instructions, cabling, etc.).

Some new parts are from the FL Octavia, but according to the technicians they work without problems.

I have infotainment Columbus MIB2, Gateway GW MQB HIGH

However, I am not able to code some functions so that it works correctly.

The camera in the windscreen reports that it has no basic settings, the module is not set correctly, and the data set implausible.

Do I know that it is necessary to have a "canvas" to calibrate or am I wrong? 

Does anyone encounter problems like this or has any idea how to fix this?

I bought the Adaptive Cruise Control radar as a new part that was never in the car (which can also be seen on the radar attributes where the box to mark the car is empty)

However, I am not getting into operation because it needs basic setup and entering of SWAP code / key. Do I have to go directly to the service where they activate it for a fee or can I say goodbye to this?

I took the reversing camera of the "Highline" type, as it is referred to here, it is the one that also has connected CANs. Before that I had a "camera" and it worked. I added only CANs according to the schemes and the camera is not shown on the radio at all. Is it necessary to change the coding somewhere when I had a camera before?

The camera currently reports that it is not coded, has no basic settings (a calibration screen is needed if I am not mistaken) and "has not finished programming" (No band end programming occurs).
Does anyone have any idea how to solve any of these problems? When I try to code a camera, it writes to me "Conditions not met" when I try to make a change or adaptations.

The parking heater is already working but the basic settings have not been set. I watched where the problem was and the fuel fill pump was set to not start unless there were more than 127 liters of fuel in the tank. When I try to change the settings, I must enter a password. I found it to be the password 20103, but it sometimes takes it and then it asks me to re-enter anyway and if I try another, it writes straight that it is wrong.

For reference, the individual part numbers for which I am asking for advice:

Front window camera: 3QD980654A

Reversing camera: 5Q0980556B
Adaptive Cruise Radar: 5Q0907572K

Parking heater: 5Q0963272J

If anyone has any tips on how to solve any of this, I will be very grateful for any advice.

I currently only have ODIS E and DiagRA D for these settings.