2.0 TDI remap

The emissions map seems to be causing a lot of problems with turbos egrs etc. 

I wanted to get it remapped for more power etc. But from what I've read it's better to go back to the original map and build on that. Instead of building on the map that's causing issues. 

Hopefully that makes sense. 

Yep makes sense. I guess first thing is to talk to a tuner (not a file flasher) to see what the deal is. They might be able to do it in one go. If I remember right the 2.0 'fix' was software only so should be possible providing they are good at what they do.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2019 at 19:36, Jrichards said:

The emissions map seems to be causing a lot of problems with turbos egrs etc. 

I wanted to get it remapped for more power etc. But from what I've read it's better to go back to the original map and build on that. Instead of building on the map that's causing issues. 

Hopefully that makes sense. 

When I did the superchips bluefin on my 140CR the guy I spoke to at superchips confirmed mine was on the last pre-fix version (I'd refused the update and havent taken it near a skoda dealer since purchase) and that this was a better option for the remap than the crippled version as the engine was designed to work with that software.