Cruise control accelaration

Hello to all,

Is it possible to adjust the throttle accelaration that CCS  handles when RESume  presses  or if  +  is hold to increase spped?

It accelarates aggresively and would be better to drop it to get smoother..

TIA

So  you have  noticed this happens as I described in other cars of the group also? 

Thought the same to drive close to the set speed before pressing SET, but in another example if a slower vehicle in front and have to decrease using brake, if again wishing to reach back to the last set cruise speed and press resume it gets you quite fast and not smooth. 

This is annoying many times though.. 

• Like 1

My Passat is the same, when you hit resume it uses full throttle unless I drive to with 5mph or so of the set speed. Same if the car in front pulls over (Adaptive Cruise) WOT back to set speed.

I don't think there are any settings to change this behaviour.

3 hours ago, Vrsburnzy said:

Didn’t think it would be so fast for adaptive cruise.

All the vag cars I’ve owned have done it, this is my first Skoda though and it currently doesn’t have cruise but I’ll be fitting it soon.

It's not adaptive, it's the standard CCS (previous gen.) 

The adaptive uses the front camera(s) which can be  installed as factory extra equipment level. 

Front camera does other stuff also and it's on MK3's and on..