Leaving Soon

2 hours ago, Roottoot said:

this is pretty much the twin / sister car to the DS3 e-tense.

When I was due to change my car the DS3 Crossback E-Tense was the only small SUV EV available.  Whilst I do like the 2008, I wouldn't have chosen it over the DS3.

I don't get this thing in reviews where they bleat on about manual seat adjustment.  There's only me who drives my car.  The seat was set to my liking on 2nd March when I got the car.  It aint moved since and nor will it.

I must agree with @shyVRS145 with regards to the glove box.  Mine is pants.

Cables wise, mine came in a bag too.  I got both the type 2 and the 3 pin cables as standard.  The bag isn't the best as the top flap velcro does a poor job of keeping the cables in if I want it vertical.  It would be much better if there was an under floor area in the boot to store them.  You can't have everything, I suppose!

I had a nice ride to Seahouses yesterday.  77 miles there and free rapid charging whilst there bringing me back up to fully charged.  Love it!

Edited by peterhardy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You can't because there is an insert for putting the jack and pump in and a bit of space, but then i never understand those that want to carry cables under stuff in a full boot. You need to lift the lid to get them out.  If they are wet put them in a sealed bag in the boot until you can dry them.

An e-Corsa manual which is not small, and then the 'other' folder can go in there as well..

If changing fuses or checking i would rather be at the kerbside / passengers side in a right hand drive car doing it.

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 15.22.40.jpg

Screenshot 2020-07-18 at 15.39.33 (1).jpg

Edited by Roottoot