Diesel Auxiliary Heating issue on 2.0 TDI 184

Hello ppl and I wish everyone a Happy New Year :D 

I need some help. As the temperature here is 0 degrees Celsius or lower, this morning the windows were frozen and I started the Auxiliary heater (not electric) on my 2.0 tdi through the secondary remote. A few minutes later, I went out for a smoke and I was hearing the heater working and the diesel smoke in the air, but the ice was still there and there were some strange cracking noises coming from under the hood (must have been the heater elements). Said f it and got in the car and left.

When I got home, left the car to cool and started the AH again through the remote. The heater started normally, but there was no hot air coming out the vents and a few minutes later (5) it completely stopped.

I checked the AH car settings, the heater was set on heating and everything was normal. The temperature set was 28 degrees Celsius, but when started, no hot air was coming out and after ~5 minutes it stopped by itself.

TLDR. 

Car is equipped with AH (not electric). Heating is selected and temperature is set to HI or 28 degrees C. The pump starts, but there is no hot air coming out the vents and it stops after 5 minutes.

Any ideas or does anyone have a suggestion?

One short update. There is an error present in the climatronic menu. It just says Error:  Auxiliary/parking heating. No other details. Also, as the temperature outside here is around 0 degrees Celsius, the car is taking longer to warm up (which is normal under the conditions), so the heating pump is not working correctly even if the engine is running. Usually, if below 4 degrees (i believe) the pump would start with the engine and warm up the car.

I wanted to point this out as per my research, in some cases, the AH would not work when started from the remote, but would work when the engine starts.

I plan on going back to the dealer next week and run a scan for errors. Will update the thread afterwards, maybe someone has the same issue as me.

Edited by Nervoz