Alarm

Hey, got an Octavia vrs 2011 model.

Had it unfortunately broken into last night, no  real damage and the alarm never went off but I'm a bit OCD when making sure my stuff is locked up at night. So I know it was. Any ideas how they've managed to get in without disturbing anyone?

6 minutes ago, silver1011 said:

If there was no damage, the alarm didn't sound and nothing was stolen, how do you know it was broken into?

Door slightly ajar, battery dead due to interior light being left on. Glove box and all storage compartments being open with things scattered on floor and seats. There was an old wallet of my dad's I'd kept for sentimental reasons in there has been taken (nothing of value in it).

Neighbours over the road have some blurry footage of someone in it at 1.30am but not enough coverage to see how