2.0 TSI SE L Judder

Hi I have a 68 plate 2.0 190 TSI with 2400 miles. Today on the way home, a 9 mile drive, the mpg was very low, 26mpg, it's normally around the 40mpg mark. There was a hesitation/judder when driving, it also felt like the brakes were on or the engine holding back when accelerating. There are no warning lamps on.

I have it booked in to dealers on the 19th Feb for a judder when cold.

Any ideas? 

1 hour ago, Outrunner said:

Hi I have a 68 plate 2.0 190 TSI with 2400 miles. Today on the way home, a 9 mile drive, the mpg was very low, 26mpg, it's normally around the 40mpg mark. There was a hesitation/judder when driving, it also felt like the brakes were on or the engine holding back when accelerating. There are no warning lamps on.

I have it booked in to dealers on the 19th Feb for a judder when cold.

Any ideas? 

The 2.0 190 is a fairly new engine and not many of them around in the Octy, as is the gearbox. May get more info from Audi/Seat forum or the Superb/Kodiaq section.

Haven't heard of issues with it but it is a new engine.