Drivers electric seat memory

Am I missing a simple explanation here and I welcome the explanation if so but my drivers side electric seat base always lowers somewhat after I left the car and locked it up etc.

Upon returning to the car I find the seat has lowered and I have to raise the seat base with the button functions. I then store the seat height memory but pressing set once then the store position number (I. E. # 1). I receive an audible beep for confirmation that something happened. 

Car is KESSY equipped. I have a drivers profile set and personalisation is Active. 

What am I missing here? 

Does the seat base lower by default when the car is turned off? 

My seat position is pretty normal in that the backrest is not overly tilted rearward. 

Any thoughts on here... Dealer is bamboozled so is there a problem with chair motors, key, me? 

Thanks 

Can't give you a solution @Whenwillilearn, but I can tell you mine doesn't do that. It sounds like yours is set up the same way as mine, but just to confirm:

Does your user name appear after initially pressing the stop-start button? I get a choice - when I use my key my name appears in the display. But if SWMBO wants to drive using that key she just uses the right scroll wheel to select her profile. It then asks if she wants to set the seat to her profile position. If she presses the scroll wheel to choose "yes" it automatically moves the seat to her preferred position. Perhaps you could try selecting a different profile then going back to yours. I also seem to remember I had to reconnect my profile to my key a few times when I first got the car (it's in the menus somewhere - assign profile to key then press the unlock button on the fob). Hope it helps.