Wheelchair/scooter lift does anyone have one fitted

Depends on the dimensions of the thing you're lifting, the size of lift and and whether the lift will fold down enough to fit in a hatchback.

My wife's mobility scooter, for example, is the extra-long model so is too long fit front to back so would have to fit in side to side and either way would still be too tall to shut the boot.

She had a lift for her Fabia estate but we used to break the scooter down and lift the bits in seperately.  In the end it was more of a faff to use the lift than just lift things in and out by hand.  Her lift was fastened to the left hand side of the boot floor and when folded down it took up about 4 inches of depth across the width of the car so factor that into your space calculations.

lift.jpg.71b4098a2f6b0fddf1c47333ffd0e4b0.jpg

Edited by unclerichy
Typo

A small, folding scooter will easily fit in a Superb boot, and leave you with plenty of room. A full size scooter needs the car seats and scooter steering column folding down and the scooter seat removing; not practical for every trip.

We have a lift in my wife's Seat Ateca which is ideal for it, being tall and upright at the back. I struggle to see how one would fit in a Superb hatch without you having to dismount the lift arm to close the hatch, possible with the one we have but the arm itself is quite heavy and awkward to handle. Is the one you're considering specifically adapted to fit the Superb to get around this problem?