Automatic headlights

Wurzell

Hi I've been reading up about the automatic headlight switch with sensor and would like to do this Conversion for Tash while I've got it up the workshop for a service in the next couple of weeks but on searching the bay of e they all appear to be for every other model skoda but the citigo or for vw models could someone please point me in the right direction or are the skoda ones all the same, I did try clicking on the link on the topic but the one suggested is no longer available 🤔👍cheers Paul Tash n Barney

span widget

Edited by Wurzell

I might have a spare new one in my garage.

when I get time I will have a look for it and make sure it works, might be next weekend now.

• 1 year later...

Look on the VW Up! owner web site -lots of discussion of auto-lights, and at least 2 failures of cheap parts found on the web.  The Citigo is essentially a rebadged Up! - it uses all the same functional parts... The differences are mostly cosmetic, with the Citigo looking far more grown-Up!  

• 1 year later...

Hi

Just joined the forum and have just bought a 2018 Citigo SEL. Love it! I can find loads of stuff about auto headlight conversion kits, but unfortunately the eBay links don't yield any results.

Can anyone give me a steer please on where i might get a reliable kit? My light switch has the small plug on the back.

Thanks in anticipation.

• 2 weeks later...